GuillaumeChevalierGuillaumeChevalier

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Hopeku - High skies Hopeku - High skies

Failed

I brought this music to a party and everyone was thinking of a gay bar... It totally failed because of the small sound in background, per example, they appear at 40 to 45 sec and at 53 to 58 sec.

But i like the remain of the track

Antiskill- How I Do This Antiskill- How I Do This

Good !

This could make a good trance song !

globally, the style of music at the beginning is different from what is in the end. you could start the song with something looking more like what is from 1:07 to 1:10.
developp this until you reach 2:30, it is perfect, forget a bit the part at 1:30. Also, the bright notes which are entering in at 2:44, make them even more bright, powerful, intense, trancy, put echoe and make it dirtier.
After that, put louder the part in solo actually at the end of the song to start real buisness : after this little break, put the gain up the ceil and play an awesome beat mixed up with a fast played bunch of trancy notes with a soft pad in background... this could be fuckin intense, you could do one of the best song ever with this (in my opinion). If you do that, PM me that i see the result please !

The melodies you got and the instrument of these melodies just reminded me trance... btw, sorry for my (maybe) bad english

5/5, 9/10

YakovlevArt responds:

Haha!
You really let yourself go when talking about what this track could be. I had a pretty tough time composing this one, but I'll see what i can do with it later =].
Your review is so awesome , it put a smile on my face reading it.
I think i can understand what you mean about the track sounding like trance. i don't think I ever tried making actual Trance/ Hard Trance.
It was a little hard to smell what you were stepping in, but its ok if your English isn't so good, I am from Russia.
I will try to change this track a little bit, then I'll send it to ya, if it's not that much better, You can just do a remix of it/ collab.

Funky Dance (Shiki) Funky Dance (Shiki)

Cool

You should make a song of it, it starts in a cool way.

Make a super intense song. Try "Synth 1" in FL, it's free (if you search on google synth 1, it's the first link. Mix the harmless with the synth 1, play with occilators and filters a bit. Else, add a saw with sawer. flay with echoe, reverb and all the settings...

A Whole New Rave ( A Whole Ne A Whole New Rave ( A Whole Ne

write a song

You should really write a song with this ! it's so catchy

*maybe add more lyrics if you can

AEPfx responds:

late kinda had writers block so this was all got thanks.

(S) Invert (S) Invert

Really good

I really like this track, it's catchy and I like the "punched" effect you put on the notes.

TylerSchrader responds:

Thank you! Im very glad that you enjoyed it. I really like that punched effect too. Thanks for the review!!

System Split - F-777 System Split - F-777

Good

I love all the subtleties you put into this track. It is a really invasive song.

F-777 responds:

Thanks! im glad you noticed hehe.
Thanks so much!

ZP || Hope Springs Eternal ZP || Hope Springs Eternal

Best track EVER !!!

add to this track 60 listens, i listened to it so much on my computer !!! thank you for doing this track, it's awesome, continue with this style of music, i could really sleep on it so much it's good !!!